We're here for our community,
giving back is part of our blue print..
When we kicked off The Creatives we knew that we wanted to make our services available to community led organisations that might not necessarily have the budget, time or skills to increase their marketing presence.
We put this down on paper as a pillar of our business, to give back and make time to offer support to community initiatives in Taranaki, and so “The Purpose Project” was born.
Each year we strive to give-back our skills and time to 6 community organisations/initiatives who need support with Graphic Design/Branding, Web Development or Marketing (print or digital). We know how important these areas are to having a greater impact but how they can (very rightly) not be a priority when cash is tight. We’re here to ease that financial burden by offering 8-weeks* of The Creatives support pro-bono!
So, how does it work?
Who can apply?
In 2021 we supported
these incredible organisations making moves in Taranaki
The Purpose Project Case Study
Girls Minds Matter
Elle and Sorcha from Girls Minds Matter came to us in 2021 for support with their website, scheduling and systems. We were able to assist them with website content updates, implementing Squarespace Scheduling Software for their workshops and retreats, as well as helping with behind the scenes systems utilising Zapier to streamline and reduce admin.
We lent a helping hand with...
The Purpose Project
Spill the tea on your organisation!
- On acceptance of the application, The Creatives will designate a strict 8-week period in which the project will be completed.
- The key contact from the organisation selected will be expected to complete necessary fact-finding tasks, attend strategy meetings and be available for feedback discussions over the 8-week period.
- For the 8-week period, The Creatives will assign a maximum of 10-hours to complete the project deliverables.
- Deliverables will be determined at the initial scope meeting and any assistance above and beyond what is proposed will be at the discretion of The Creatives.
- Applications will be kept on file for 12-months from application date.
- Organisations can receive The Purpose Project assistance once only.